Explore. Learn. Travel.

Live abundantly. Display love.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Lets try this...

I find that there are tons of amazing quotes out there and for my first post on this new blog I'd like to share some  of my recent discoveries. =) 

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is." --Albert Einstein

"Do  not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." --Ralph Waldo Emerson

Basically, I love how life is full of miracles that we don't even notice... taking the time to see the beauties and joys of the world takes time but it makes life sweeter. Then I think of verses like this...

"God's voice thunders in marvelous ways, He does great things beyond our understanding." --Job 37:5

Then I can't help but marvel at God's awesome power and wonder how much about Him I don't understand. The world is full of big, miraculous things, and tiny, beautiful things. We just have to take the time to notice the world God designed...


1 comment:

  1. Dude, I love that Job verse. And your font is awesome! (;

    ReplyDelete